The Wound Specialist Services vision is to create a better life for people with or at risk for wounds and those caring for them.
Wound Specialist Services uses digital solutions to give as many people as possible access to wound knowledge anytime and anywhere to improve patient and health service outcomes.
We strive for excellence, ensuring that our services are ethical, high quality, evidence-based, patient-centred and provided by a qualified and experienced team who is accountable and appropriately credentialed.
Our vision is to create a better life for people with or at risk for wounds and those caring for them
Our mission is to use digital solutions to give as many people as possible access to wound knowledge anytime and anywhere to improve patient and health service outcomes
Wound Specialist Services:
– Uses digital solutions to provide high quality, evidence-based services to ensure that all people with wounds or at risk for wounds, regardless of where they live, have access to the expert care they require
– Enables care providers by giving them access to evidence-based, digital tools and resources at the point-of-care
– Provides high quality education and training in wound care to empower clinicians for today and the future
– Improves the safety and quality of care through digital technology
– Fosters effective partnerships with customers to reduce the burden of wound care using cutting edge technology.
This exciting membership program will give you access to practical strategies & high-quality, evidence-based information to assess, treat & prevent wounds. This program will grow your knowledge, confidence & skills. Including webinars each quarter with Live Q&A, Virtual Peer Support Group with a wound care expert plus useful hints & tips. The Skin & Wound Action Team will give you the resources and support you need to really transform outcomes.
Sign up to receive practical information about wound care, news about our service and updates. Each week well send you a summary of the latest articles. Keep an eye on your inbox!